Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to announce its preliminary production results for the fourth quarter (“Q4”) and full year for 2019 and its guidance for 2020.
- Total gold production for 2019 was 27,316 ounces, exceeding the revised guidance range of 24,000 to 26,000 ounces
- Q4 gold production was 8,017 ounces, the highest quarterly result to-date and a 32% increase over Q3
- December was a positive month across several key metrics:
- Grade appears to be trending higher in December relative to previous months
- Stope to sill tonnage ratio has improved dramatically
- Waste development rates improved more than 20% over the previous month
- Backfill tonnes placed at more than 200% of target