Toronto, ON – HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to announce results for the year ended December 31, 2018.
Sugar Zone Mine Construction
- In 2018, Harte Gold successfully permitted, constructed and commissioned the Sugar Zone Mine.
- Earthworks and preparation for the mill concrete pour started in September 2017.
- Erection of the mill building started in December 2017, cladding of the mill was completed by March 2018.
- Updated Mineral Resource estimate was announced in February 2018, tripling the combined Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources.
- Installation of the ball mill began in April 2018.
- Impact Benefits Agreement was signed with Pic Mobert First Nation announced in May.
- Mill commissioning started in August.
- Announced first gold pour mid-October.
- Shipment of first concentrate to the Horne smelter in early December.
- Declared commercial production effective January 1, 2019.
- As at December 31, 2018, during commissioning and prior to declaration of commercial production, the Company generated approximately $1.6 million from gold production and an additional $2.9 million was held as gold inventory at year end.