Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to provide the following results for second quarter (“Q2 2019”) ended June 30, 2019.
- Gold production increased 42% quarter over quarter to 7,754 ounces
- 42,601 tonnes of ore were mined for the quarter, a 33% increase over Q1 2019.
- Average head grade for mined ore was 6.01 g/t
- The mill processed 53,216 tonnes of ore (591 tpd average), a 39% increase quarter over quarter
- Average head grade processed was 4.89 g/t resulting from the blended grade of mine production and the lower grade surface stockpiles
- Mill feed was supplied by 80% run of mine (“ROM”) ore and 20% surface stockpiles
- Surface stockpiles are fully drawn at the end of July and 100% of mill feed will be ROM ore going forward
- Net revenue was $11.8 million a 50% increase quarter over quarter
- Attributable to increased gold production and higher gold prices
- Average realized gold price for the quarter was US $1,305 per payable ounce