Harte Gold Provides Third Quarter Update and Guidance for 2019
November 1, 2019
Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) provided the following operating results for the third quarter (“Q3 2019”) ended September 30, 2019.
- Mined tonnage increased 9% quarter over quarter. The mill is now being fed 100% run of mine (“ROM”) ore
- Stope production and sequencing was lower than expected due to continued start-up delays of the paste fill plant and lower than planned development rates
- Underground infrastructure and contractor performance issues driving the quarter are being addressed
- A temporary solution for the paste fill plant has been implemented and will continue in the short term
- Gold production was 6,069 ounces for the quarter. For the last nine months, Harte Gold produced 19,138 ounces
- Quarterly results when compared to the Feasibility Study were below target. Based on results to-date, full year 2019 guidance has been adjusted to 24,000 to 26,000 ounces at an AISC of US$2,000 to US$2,200 per ounce. Previous guidance was 39,200 ounces at an AISC of US$1,300 to US$1,350 per ounce.
- A life of mine plan for 2020 is being prepared and further guidance and will be provided when available