HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) Harte Gold is pleased to provide an update today regarding its 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample and 5,000 meter drill program at the Sugar Zone Property located in White River, Ontario, Canada.
- Mining under Harte Gold’s 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample continues with significant milestones achieved since the last press release dated July 21, 2016 including:
- Main ramp to the bottom of the bulk sample area has been completed for a total of 1,492 meters
- Five development levels have been completed; 375, 360, 345, 330, 315 (meters above sea level)
- Long-Hole stoping (production ore) successfully initiated on the 375 level
- Record ore production in August 2016 with 5,942 tonnes processed by Barrick Gold at an average grade of 9.84 g /t
- Commenced ramp development to open access to the center and south of the Sugar Zone Deposit