HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) Harte Gold is pleased to provide an update today regarding its 70,000 tonne Advanced Exploration Bulk Sample and drill program at the Sugar Zone Property located in White River, Ontario, Canada.
- Bulk Sample Long-Hole Stoping is proceeding on two levels, the five development levels are now completed
- Underground ramp development to access the south end of the Sugar Zone Deposit is currently underway
- Permit for additional 30,000 tonnes expected Q4, 2016, full commercial production permits expected Q2, 2017
- Current drill Program increased to 15,000 meters, second drill rig on site and operating
- Sugar Zone mineralization encountered on strike and down plunge in the South Block (Area “A” in Diagram click here)
- A wedge drilling program will test continuity of mineralization below the current Sugar Zone resource and DH SZ-12-37
- Seven high priority geophysical targets identified between the Sugar Zone Deposit and Wolf Zone Discovery are being drilled, one mineralized structure has been intersected to date (Area “B” in Diagram click here).