Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to announce the following results for the first quarter (“Q1 2019”) ended March 31, 2019.
In May 2019, the Company filed a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Technical Report titled “Technical Report and Feasibility Study on the Sugar Zone Gold Operation”, effective February 14, 2019 (the “Feasibility Study Plan”). The Company’s Q1 2019 financials have been benchmarked to the Feasibility Study Plan.
- Sugar Zone Mine produced 32,044 tonnes of ore for Q1 2019 and continued to improve over the quarter
- Produced tonnes were 10% below plan due to temporary labour, equipment and weather issues in January and February
- Mining rates are achieving plan for the month of April
- The mill processed 38,278 tonnes of ore (425 tpd average), 8% above plan
- Ore delivered to the mill was supplemented by the low grade surface stockpile
- The average head grade processed was 4.86 g/t resulting from the blended grade of mine production and the low grade surface stockpile
- Surface stockpile has been reduced from 40,000 tonnes to approximately 10,000 tonnes