Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) announces its financial and operational results for the fourth quarter (“Q4”) and full year (“FY”) ended December 31, 2019 and provides an operational update for 2020.
- Gold production for FY 2019 was 27,316 ounces, above the revised guidance range of 24,000 to 26,000 ounces
- Q4 2019 production was 8,017 ounces, the highest quarterly result to date and a 32% increase over Q3
- Production in December was 3,151 ounces, the highest month of production to-date
- Revenues generated were $49.8 million
- Positive Mine EBITDA1 of $1.5 million
- Cash Cost2 and All-In Sustaining Cost2 (“AISC”) per ounce of US$1,326 and US$2,079, respectively. As gold production increases, Cash Cost and AISC are expected to decline