HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) Harte Gold is pleased to provide shareholders with an update on progress at the Company’s wholly-owned Sugar Zone Property. The Company has embarked on several significant activities related to exploration, near-term development and community engagement, summarized as follows:
- Initiated aggressive $15 million (75,000 metre) drill program with 6 rigs active.
- Sugar Zone: Infill drilling confirms continuity and grade; step-out drilling extends mineralization down-dip.
- Middle Zone: Step-out drilling expands zone to 400 metres on strike and 700 metres down dip; deeper drilling suggests potential to converge with Sugar Zone at depth.
- Wolf Zone: Initial testing below historical shallow drilling commenced early Q2 2017.
- Property-wide airborne geophysical program underway.
- Land position expanded to encompass the majority of the Dayohessarah Greenstone Belt.
- Updated resource estimation to be undertaken as part of NI 43-101 Technical Report, currently anticipated for Q1 2018.