Toronto, ON: HARTE GOLD CORP. (“Harte Gold” or the “Company”) (TSX: HRT / OTC: HRTFF / Frankfurt: H4O) is pleased to announce an updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate based on 90,000 metres of drilling completed in 2018.
- Overall increase in Mineral Resources – Indicated Mineral Resources are now 1.1 million ounces Au grading 8.12 g/t and Inferred Mineral Resources are 558,000 ounces Au grading 5.88 g/t.
- Indicated Mineral Resources gold ounces increased 55%.
- Grade continuity confirmed – portion of lower grade Inferred Mineral Resource upgraded to higher grade Indicated Mineral Resource.
- Mineralization has been extended along strike to the Wolf Zone both near surface and down dip.
- Inferred mineralization has been extended down dip – the Sugar and Middle Zones are converging.
- The significantly expanded Indicated Mineral Resources will form the basis of a Feasibility Study targeted for the end of March which will define “Reserves” for the first time.